jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

Unit 2 - Advertising



Unit 2, my favorite, in this unit we described our favorite commercial of the television, using examples and sentences make the following work:


Happiness Factory
Creation: Wieden+Kennedy
Developed: Psyop
Company: Coca-Cola


My favorite commercial of the television at the moment is of Coca-Cola where a common person introduces money in the crack of a sale machine and drives a sequence of magical adventures in a fantasy world, which culminates in the delivery of a cold bottle of Coca-Cola.

This commercial belongs to the campaign of April 2006 for the 120th Anniversary of the mark, which is an invitation to choose the positive. In line with its slogan “The Coke Side of Life”, the most famous soda water mark invites people to create its own positive reality, to being spontaneous and to listen its heart.

Coca-Cola is a global mark, with local connections and meaning. This is a campaign thought for everybody with an ample menu of options, of where each country selects the creativity most compatible and near its market.
Now enjoy...


1 comentario:

vane butterfly dijo...

Hi friend!!
How are you?? I'm fine. I like your blog. It's very dark compare to my blog. But it's ok. I love it too. I like the designs that you put in your blog it's awesome.
About the advertising, I love that commercial too. All the ads of Coca- Cola are very nice and have good messages. The whole commercial it's a big journey of imagination.I like it a lot!! The people who designed this ad are genius. It's very funny the journey, how the boy get the drink? :)
Take care... see you later